There are a variety of approaches available for your vehicle’s mechanical restoration – everything from a simple tune up to full mechanical upgrades. At Midwest Hotrods we provide concise estimates, and our quality assurance process lets our customers know that we will exceed their restoration expectations. In addition, the same technician that completes the mechanical work provides continuity from the very beginning of the process and assists in the development of the labor and parts estimate.
Our mechanical services include:
- Full mechanical restoration of stock systems.
- Complete system upgrades.
- Stock mechanical system upgrades (i.e. suspension and brake systems).
- Engine swaps (such as rebuilds or crate engine installations).
- Fuel system restorations (includes fuel tank cleaning or relining).
- Tune ups and engine calibration.
- Transmission rebuilds and upgrades.
- Electrical system restoration or troubleshooting.
- Complete A/C system installation.
- Air ride or suspension system installation.
- Complete wiring installation
- Brake systems
- Fuel injection
- Exhaust systems
- Header fabrication